- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes
As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. Your purchases help us support important charities.
Being Perfect Is Overrated
Beatrice Bottomwell has NEVER (not once!) made a mistake. She never forgets her math homework, she never wears mismatched socks, and she ALWAYS wins the yearly talent show at school. In fact, the entire town calls her The Girl Who Never Makes Mistakes! One day, the inevitable happens: Beatrice makes a huge mistake in front of everyone! But in the end, readers (and perfectionists) will realize that life is more fun when you enjoy everything―even the mistakes.
From the award-winning children’s book author Mark Pett: The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes is the perfect find for parents looking for teacher gifts or award winning children’s books for their own collections. This book teaches growth mindset in a fun way, in the spirit of Your Fantastic Elastic Brain and Beautiful Oops. Like the little heroes in Rosie Revere Engineer, Most Magnificent Thing, and The Day the Crayons Quit, little Beatrice Bottomwell is an inspiration for kids who dream big.
Praise for The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes:
- “Beatrice offers a lesson we could all benefit from: learn from your mistakes, let go, laugh, and enjoy the ride.” ―Jennifer Fosberry, New York Times bestselling author of My Name Is Not Isabella
- “This funny and heartfelt book conveys a powerful message about how putting too much pressure on yourself to be perfect can suck the joy out of everything. Beatrice’s discovery that you can laugh off even a very public mistake shows the importance of resiliency and helps perfectionist kids keep things in perspective. Most importantly, Beatrice reminds the reader that it’s more important to enjoy the things that you do than worry about doing them perfectly.” ―A Mighty Girl
- “The Girl Who Never Made Mistakes is a must-read for any young (or old!) perfectionist. Beatrice Bottomwell is perfectly imperfect!” ―Stephanie Oppenheim, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio
- “It’s fun and instructive without feeling overly didactic and the illustrations are darling.” ―Parenting magazine
- “This book will help little perfectionists see that making mistakes is okay, and it can be a lot of fun too!” ―Kids Book Blog
Food & Health
Pure Encapsulations – PurePals with Iron – Hypoallergenic Multivitamin/Mineral Formula for Cognitive Function, Mood and Immune Support* -…Rated 0 out of 5$29.90 (as of May 12, 2019, 10:27 am) Buy product
The Berenstain Bears: We Love Our Mom! Paperback – March 13, 2012Rated 0 out of 5$3.99 (as of May 1, 2019, 7:49 pm) Buy product
I Walk with Vanessa: A Story About a Simple Act of Kindness Hardcover – April 24, 2018Rated 0 out of 5$11.69 (as of May 1, 2019, 9:03 am) Buy product
Punished by Rewards: The Trouble with Gold Stars, Incentive Plans, A’s, Praise, and Other Bribes Paperback – September 30, 1999Rated 0 out of 5$13.91 (as of May 1, 2019, 9:02 am) Buy product
Discipline Without Damage: How to Get Your Kids to Behave Without Messing Them Up Paperback – January 12, 2016Rated 0 out of 5$12.03 (as of April 28, 2019, 8:11 pm) Buy product
Graco TurboBooster TakeAlong Backless Booster, SonicRated 0 out of 5
$49.99(as of April 28, 2019, 8:01 pm) Buy product